Leader in sales of companies in the middle sector
Backed by more than 100 successful transactions and 50 years of combined experience
Founded in 1999, ZIMMA Corporate Finance is a leading Mexican investment banking firm with over 50 years of combined experience, focused on M&A, debt restructure and capital raising for middle market companies with annual sales over US$ 15 million. Through its advisory, ZIMMA’s main objective is to maximize the value of its clients.
Having successfully participated in over 100 transactions, the team has consistently maximized value through experience in obtaining better terms, development of creative financial structures and creation of competition between potential interested parties.
ZIMMA is the member of Oaklins in Mexico, the world’s most experienced mid-market M&A advisor, with over 850 professionals globally and dedicated industry teams in more than 45 countries. As Oaklins, we have closed 1,700 transactions in the past five years.
ZIMMA's services in any transaction include:
- Understanding of the company, the market, and the transaction.
- Valuation of the company.
- Development of marketing materials.
- Spotting, contacting and presentation to potential investors.
- Negotiation with interested parties, either financial or strategic.
- Coordination of due diligence process.
- Support during the closing phase.